Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Forums to find partners for xbox live?

Okay I just got an x360 this week and although I'm not a noob (I had an account on my bro's xbox for 2 years until he just moved) I've never had a whole lot of friends. That's probably because I've never had xbox live. XD I plan on getting it soon though, and I'd like to find some partners to play with on Halo ODST's firefight and perhaps to start or join a clan. Does anyone know a forum or site that can help you find friends to play online with? I'd prefer a site that has a girl team or a special forum for girl gamers, as that's what I am after all, but I'm fine with guys too of course. It's just that most my past guy partners were either terrible or really bossy and full of themselves (especially in Halo games).



One more thing, if I've been playing ODST on heroic by myself (I don't know if I can play campaign with a partner) and firefight on normal I'm okay at the game right? It's only the second game I've played that's not an rpg or fighting game (the first being Halo 3 which I beat on both heroic and legendary much to my pride ^_^), so I'm new to 1st person shooters, but I can't tell If I'm good or just average. I just don't want to embarrass myself when I finally go online, everyone always plays like their perfect robots and blasts anyone else who doesn't. XD I think I'm a pretty good sniper though. [/end rambling]Forums to find partners for xbox live?
im not sure ive never really found any forums for finding people to play with online but u can add me if ya want im a dude just to let ya kno but im not bossy or full of themselves and im not to bad with halo anywho my gamertag is AznInvasion989Forums to find partners for xbox live?
I've never heard of a forum or group like what you are looking for. My GT is ScottyDogg24 if you ever wanted to play sometime though.
  • north beach plantation
  • window tinting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment