Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some gaming forums that I can join?

I've tried Gamespot..But honestly, I hate that site..And I've had bad experiences.

So..What are some gaming forums exclusively for Nintendo or Xbox 360? I like chatting with other gamers, and asking trivial questions like what the most frustrating enemy in a video game was..Or what their funniest moments were..



I tried that with Gamespot, and they deleted my f*cking posts 5 minutes after i posted it..

I hate Gamespot.What are some gaming forums that I can join?
www.xbox360forum.com

www.xbox360forum.co.uk

www.forum.teamxbox.com

www.xbox360chat.com

www.forums-xbox.com

www.forums.planetxbox360.comWhat are some gaming forums that I can join?
www.Darkjedi.org



The club you should join is ECW (Elite Console Warriors)



They play all types of games for the Console.



You get rewarded with awards and ranks the more you play.



If you have any further questions just email me at maxxstrike@yahoo.com or my XFire-captmaxxstrike

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment