Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is it possible to burn a playstation 1 game onto a disc using Imgburn and play it on my modded xbox?

I downloaded a playstation game on xboxisozone.com that is in iso format. The forums all say that I can burn the ps game and play it on my modded xbox without an emulator since it wil be burned on a disc as an image.. Is that true?

1 second ago - 4 days left to answer.Is it possible to burn a playstation 1 game onto a disc using Imgburn and play it on my modded xbox?
No, that is not true.



Playstation 1 games have an entirely different set of hardware and firmware they were coded for than the Xbox system. You need an emulator to play them.Is it possible to burn a playstation 1 game onto a disc using Imgburn and play it on my modded xbox?
you asked about burning a part1 and part2 file, but your question has disappeared. you have to use winrar or 7zip or similar program. if you extract the first part it should automatically go to the second part and put them together. then you will have the full iso of whatever you are trying to bu

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment