Saturday, February 25, 2012

I can't listen to my ipod through my xbox 360, i've searched some other forums and no answers.?

Ever sinse the NXE dashboard update i can only list to about 12 songs from my ipod, the rest get an error msg 19-01-8000000a. its not my ipod, because i have not synched it for months and it was working only yesterday. I remeber having this problem before and i had to download something off of the market place, but i cannot find that anywhere, and why should i have to download it again. please help.I can't listen to my ipod through my xbox 360, i've searched some other forums and no answers.?
The NXE for some reason erased the AAC codec during its installation. To re-download it do the following..

Connect to Xbox live, and go to the following menus..

Game Marketplace,

Game Add-Ons,

O (the letter O),

and then to "Optional Media Update"



That should get you up and running again. Let me know if it works for you.I can't listen to my ipod through my xbox 360, i've searched some other forums and no answers.?
Engineer...i cant seem to figure out how to contact you but thanks a ton for answering this.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment