Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do you post a question on the xbox.com forums?

i sign into xbox.com, then i go to the forums but it signs me out in a way.



i want to ask them why they took 拢3 off my prepaid card, which had 拢6.70. so i could pay for live. which is 拢5.99



so basically i went to pay for llive with 拢6.70 on my card. they took 拢3.00 (拢1 each time)



ive waited for about 3 days now. someone on here said they probably did it to verify that i have money on my account.



拢3 is not alot its just the fact they took the money and gave me nothing in return.



how do i contact them? why cant i go to the forums and ask? help.. im getting really impatient atmHow do you post a question on the xbox.com forums?
Like this 拢. Can I t-bag you? Call M$ on the phoneHow do you post a question on the xbox.com forums?
How do you make your E's cursive and fancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment