Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Have a problem with xbox live?

Lately I have had trouble playing my xbox. I'm lagging out of games and when I do stay in games lag big time. When I test connections on my xbox it says that the NAT is set to strict. Then I read in the xbox forums that the NAT does not cause lag. Can you help a brotha out.Have a problem with xbox live?
Don't call your ISP no, here's the NAT ports and here's the solution to your issue:

UDP 53

UDP 88

UDP 3074

TCP 53

TCP 80

TCP 3074, call whoever provided you with the router with the IP address of the console ( System settings %26gt; Network settings %26gt; configure network ) and tell them you have some ports that you wanna open for the IP Address and they will open them for you and that's it.

regarding lagging:

1- Make sure there's nobody downloading stuff from your network

2- Close other PCs or laptops to check if there's something taking the bandwidth

3- If you're using a wireless connection try a wired one.



but pretty much after you get the NAT opened trust me it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment