Saturday, February 25, 2012

Xbox problems. Xbox forums were useless..?

When I put a disc in my the tray of my xbox and close tray, it says reading for 2 seconds and in that 2 seconds the xbox makes 2 clicking sounds then it shows nothing but open tray as it would if there was no disc in there, My discs are perfectly fine, no scratches, no major scratches, nothing! I checked. Also, yesterday I was playing and, it read fine, so I don't really know whats the problem. And people don't shoot straight directly to sending it into Microsoft.Xbox problems. Xbox forums were useless..?
well your game must not be straight,try playing another game,if the error exists,consult a technician for better support.Xbox problems. Xbox forums were useless..?
Send it to Microsoft, if they can't fix it they will send u a new xbox 360. Trust me I sent my broken xbox in and got a completely new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment