Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why is the xbox.com forums trying to shove a big screen t.v . down my throat?.?

If a game console supports hi-def well............ it supports hi-def





That means I go to the store and pick up a hi-def t.v and enjoy my 360. Now thats logic for you.



Funny I didn't read anywhere in my 360 manual where it said "buy a 50 inch plasma for hi-def."



Helpful Hint: Steer clear of the xbox website.Why is the xbox.com forums trying to shove a big screen t.v . down my throat?.?
It really all depends on what console you bought, did you buy the premium or the silver edition Xbox 360 console? If you bought the premium edition, then I would suggest that you do purchase a hi-def TV, as it would be logic with the component output. But then again, you could have purchased it for it's hard drive. I don't know, the bottom line, is you have your own reasons for keeping your TV, another thing is, people like to spend money they don't have, e.g. - yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment