Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do i get my 2wire to let me acess my music and videos on my 360 and acess xbox live?

I been tryna get answers for this on serveral forums,but either no help from xbox.com nor 2 wire,But what i'm wondering is how do i setup my 2wire modem router to the point that i can use my xbox 360 to stream videos and music from my pc to my 360 and plus get on xbox live at the same time,Like what network settings do i need to do.Cuz when i have it on private network i can acess xbox live but not the files on my pc,and vice versa when i have it on public network settings.I'm tryna get it to the point it can do both.If anyone know how to do so then give me a holla.How do i get my 2wire to let me acess my music and videos on my 360 and acess xbox live?
if you're thinking of buying an Xbox 360 you should out this site first. they give you an xbox 360 for FREE! all you need to do is complete a few quick tasks for them.How do i get my 2wire to let me acess my music and videos on my 360 and acess xbox live?
make sure your ports are forwarded on your router and that it is accepting incoming signals. you should be able to go to the xbox web page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment