Saturday, March 10, 2012

What MW2 game mode has the most whiners?

The only reason I ask is because I am doing an Xbox 360 v PS3 comparison video and I want to know how many whiners it has comparatively. I had a lot of people say Search and Destroy when I asked in the Xbox Forums but I want to know what you think.What MW2 game mode has the most whiners?
Yes on the Search and Destroy, but also in core Team Deathmatch because thats where most noobs play and they complain about everything. But Search and Destroy is the best one because if you get killed, you dont respawn. So you'll have people complaining big time about the way that they died. Sometimes Domination gets it too because people camp the flags really hard and rushing people like me dont like that. Hope this helps.
Normal Team Deathmatch, and Search and Destroy. People always get into arguments and I normally mute them all. Who cares about quick scoping and hard scoping, hard scoping is the natural way of sniping, quick scoping is basically a quick way to die. Who cares if someone camps all you got to do is throw a flash where they're camping go in and blow their head off. However noobtubes are annoying.What MW2 game mode has the most whiners?
I have PS3 and Search is actually good about whiners. The biggest ones on PS3 I think is Demolition, Domination, and Team Deathmatch. Which ever team loses starts screaming and accusing of hacking even if the team are noobies.
Search and destroy.

Too many 8y/o's going "OMG hardscope" or "WOW thats so gay d00d!"What MW2 game mode has the most whiners?
Search and Destroy cuz they get upset because they don't respawn for a while
yup

No comments:

Post a Comment