Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where are all the other XBOX LIVE gamers that apparently play Soul Calibur 4 all the time too?

I play Soul Calibur 4 just about every day and try to squeeze in a match or two between classes and work. After work and during my longer lunch breaks I play it, and I always see the same gamertags. I've been doing some online searching about Soul Calibur 4 on xbox live forums and I keep hearing about this guy named leofire who is supposed to be extremely good with Taki, but I have never ever seen his name come up since the day of the release of this game. Also, I'm in the facebook group "Soul Calibur 4 online community" and a lot of members list their gamertags and I have never ever seen them before. And I play A LOT. believe me. to name a few gamertags I see all the time: (may not be exact)

LooOmegaRedoooL

domainq (I hate Cassandra players)

TataPlayaHata

IamHigh4Life

demon of mibu

nuprophett

killsteal117

chaos6488

benj1423

tetsuyan

da qiao

hinzyakumono

pakupakusomething



so where are all these other gamers that apparently play SC4 all the time too? does xbox-live group players into specific groups to only play among each other all the time?Where are all the other XBOX LIVE gamers that apparently play Soul Calibur 4 all the time too?
maybe because they want to try new games but they might come back to SC4 and vs you againWhere are all the other XBOX LIVE gamers that apparently play Soul Calibur 4 all the time too?
Well they realized that Soul Caliber sucks and they moved on to Street Fighter 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment