Wednesday, March 7, 2012

XBOX Live, got problems?

How many on here having problems with Live! since Xmas?



Apparently Microsoft are having problems with huge surge of 360 owners. Looks like we will be getting some compensation though. Check it out

http://forums.xbox.com/17704582/ShowPost鈥?/a>XBOX Live, got problems?
A free Arcade game is not much if you can't choose which one!



I've dropped 4 levels on Halo 3 because it kicked me out of the game 5 times in a row just before it starts, it says I'm the only one left in the game but the server doesn't reflect this and my Rep has had lots of feedback saying I quit early when I don't. When I do occasionally get a game and I win it, the next game cancels it out when it drops me out again.



Microsoft isn't going to be able to compensate me for that.XBOX Live, got problems?
Yea I've had a lot of problems. I can cope with them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment