Saturday, March 10, 2012

XBox 360 N Networking Adapter Problem?

Bought a 360 N Networking Adapter off ebay, new not used, few days ago and i got it in today.

whenever I try to hook it up it always gives me a red light, I've tried just about everything there is but opening it up and all that but I won't do that for obvious reasons i'd probaly ruin it beyond helping it.



I've youtube'd it, Google'd, Yahoo'd, XBox forum'd, XBox Problem data base'd, all that and nothing has worked. Reset the adapter, updated the driver, reset modem, updated modem settings, updated wireless settings, updated MAC address, manual set in ip settings and such, all that was done and it's still red with no hope. Do I need to send it in or something cause I have a warranty with it and I don't seem to see any way of fixing this, unless theres a super ninja way of the xbox rage team to make adapters not workXBox 360 N Networking Adapter Problem?
A red light means that the unit is powered on fine but cannot locate any wireless networks.



First, are you sure that your router/modem has the wireless feature turned on and is broadcasting?



If so, then the unit is probably defective and I would pursue an exchange or refund from the seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment