Saturday, March 10, 2012

On NFS Pro Street Is it possible to upload pictures of your cars to the NFS website from your xbox 360?

I have quite good cars, and my friends on my SA:MP forum want to see them, but i don't know if this is possible, i know it is on some. If it is possible, could someone please tell me how to do it as well.

Thanks.On NFS Pro Street Is it possible to upload pictures of your cars to the NFS website from your xbox 360?
Haha good question. This should have all your answeers. (: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvbq4G-t_zkOn NFS Pro Street Is it possible to upload pictures of your cars to the NFS website from your xbox 360?
I think if you put pause,it should say picture mode somewhere or something and if it doesn't then I don't think it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment