Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the Xbox Live international support number?

Man every number I ring on their support page doesnt work. Im from australia and trying to contact them, and none of the numbers work. Found on these forums another number somone posted and that doesnt work either



I would use chat help but guess what? They say use our chat and there is no link to even use chat...



I guess I can e-mail them, but I kind of want the problem fixed asap. Can anyone help me out pleaseWhat is the Xbox Live international support number?
The number i have is 1800 555 741



If you still have the same problem, just answer the machine with 'agent' or random words so the voice recognition wont work, and eventually you will be connected to a REAL xbox 360 support person.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment