Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is my Xbox 360 safe on the Xbox Live network?

Ok, i have asked this question before but i heard it at some forum that said the May Xbox Live update

is AP means Anti-Piracy that it change a modded Xbox 360 to the original firmware?

My Xbox is modded so will i get banned by Microsoft?????????

Urgent please help !Is my Xbox 360 safe on the Xbox Live network?
You should already be banned. Microsoft bans all consoles from xbox live that are modded. It's a fact. They won't break your console if you try and get the update, it'll just ban you and your gamertag and such off xbox live. I use to own a 360 and my friend told me I should get it modded. But I thought, "why have 100 games, when you can't even play 1 game online?" Never got it modded. Just sold it for a PS3 because all I really do is watch Blu Rays.



Buy a new console. Or get it, anti-modded so it'll be okay to play online. Good luckIs my Xbox 360 safe on the Xbox Live network?
I am almost positive, they will just stop the console from going on live. They will not ban the gamertag.

The last update was supposed to catch modded consoles. If you have all the updates and are still on line, then you should be fine.



Your xbox can get caught anytime though. If you're so concerned, why did you do it? You know it's aginst the TOS.Is my Xbox 360 safe on the Xbox Live network?
You'll be auto banned right when you get on the internet. No you can't just make a new gamertag, it will ban your whole Xbox 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment