Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I stream media from my pc to my Xbox 360?

I have tried Zune, TVersity, VME and WM11. WM11 is the only one that sees the xbox and lets me configure it to share, but when I try to access it from my xbox it says 'Cant Find Any Computers Running Media Sharing Software.....'. I've opened all ports and even tried shutting off my firewalls completely. I can get on Xbox live with no problem. I have the 360 hooked up to my computer's modem (ethernet) and I use a wireless network (linksys) to connect to the internet. I have been on every dark corner of every xbox forum for hours trying to figure this one out. Someone please help me, im going out of my mind.How can I stream media from my pc to my Xbox 360?
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/pcsetup/MCE05L鈥?/a>

Check out the above link which will guide you step by step. I think you might also have to have Media Center on your PC. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment