Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I want to join a good xbox live Call of Duty MW2 Clan can anyone help?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is the game.So I would say I'm above average on playing this game and I was thinking with a clan I could play a lot better and learn some more skills maybe. Anyways I've tried searching for any local clans available somewhere and nothing. Can someone direct me on how to go about this?Any forums?I want to join a good xbox live Call of Duty MW2 Clan can anyone help?
If u have any friends in the gaming community ask them to join your own clan. That is what i did and i am now in a clan called eXile!!

QUICSCOPE LIKE ABAWSSSSSSSSSSI want to join a good xbox live Call of Duty MW2 Clan can anyone help?
You feel comfortable playing regularly with a group of strangers ??

No comments:

Post a Comment