Wednesday, March 7, 2012

If your interested in an Xbox Live Mag and utube channel than add me?

Starting up tomorrow, we are making an xbox mainly mag called Game Media, where we will have a youtube channel + website W/Forum, and I need people with cap cards to publish their vids and also editors and people who want to be journalists to give updates and reviewing game staff.



If your from IRELAND OR ENGLAND OR SCOTLAND than add KeaToLuTiionzZ.If your interested in an Xbox Live Mag and utube channel than add me?
If you want someone from across the pond I have just started capping about a month ago and got lots of stuff in the works. What type of games are you doing? RPG, FPS ect...? hit me up with an email. Boropunk762@yahoo.com
  • oil change
  • games xbox live
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment