Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How can I tell if I have the 65nm chipset in my XBOX?

I checked this site http://forums.xbox.com/15804553/ShowPost鈥?/a> but didn't really know what to look for. I checked inside my XBOX and I saw no heat pipe as mentioned the the forum. Is it possible to have the falcon chipset with a 203 watt power supply? What else can be checked. Its a refurb from microsoft as my disk drive went out a few months after having it. Bought it in December.



Date on XBOX: 11-02-07How can I tell if I have the 65nm chipset in my XBOX?
Xbox 360 with FALCON CHIP

- its Lot number must be 734 or later

- its manufactured date must be Aug.24.07 or later

______________________________________鈥?br>
EDIT.



The lot number should be both on the box which your xbox came with, and the xbox itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment