Saturday, March 10, 2012

Xbox Live works fine, but I can't find any games online?

My Xbox Live works fine. I've tested the connection to see if my NAT settings were on strict. There was no problems there. Connection was perfect. I've tried turning my modem off and on. I've got Gold membership. I've put in two games (F.E.A.R 2 and Left 4 Dead 2) and neither will find any games, only once on Left 4 Dead 2. But it wouldn't let me actually play. It froze in the load menu and when I went to look in the lobby again, there was none anymore.



I'm in Australia. And I've read on a few of the Australian forums on Xbox.com people are having problems like this with MW2. Is there anything I can do?Xbox Live works fine, but I can't find any games online?
Unfortunately I don't think there is any easy solution. The problem may be region specific. Ask for help at an electronics store in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment