Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What exactly is the XBOX 360's Red Ring of Death?

I've seen it mention in forums. I have a 360 and I've not experience this problem. Does this issue happen often?What exactly is the XBOX 360's Red Ring of Death?
this should answer some of your question http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_te鈥?/a> please choose me as your best answer i need points
Who knows but we sent ours in and they sent up a brand new one within 10 days! AWESOME--you dont even need your receiptWhat exactly is the XBOX 360's Red Ring of Death?
The green light around the power button flashes red. You system will need a manufacturer's repair or replacement.
that is the death ring u can never play it when it hass thatWhat exactly is the XBOX 360's Red Ring of Death?
What an asian question.
Ive had 2 go down. When theres a problem usually overheating, the ring around the power button with either turn all red or 3/4th red
well it happens wen something bad enough occurs in the 360 to prevent it from working right. its supposed to come up very often and it requires 360 tech help. supposed to be pain in the @ss.
when three of the power ring segment lite up red. it means that your 360 has over heated and needs to be sent in for repair.
Well, I've gotten the ring on several occasions, but all I have had to do is restart my system (I don't think the tech guys at Microsoft(TM) know what it means). I guess if all the rings flash, it is just overheat (I would only get this on one on Fable(TM), after i had played it for 4 hours that one day, or when I was playing BfME 2 with custom music on and that still took a while). Any who, it has never been fatal for me, but it can be, so if your Xbox 360 does not work after the ring, give Mr Gates a call and get it fixed.
The red ring of death means something is wrong with your system. You can't play. I've had it happen to me twice. Not even plugging the cords all the way will set it off. Also anything like a system breakdown will give u the red ring.
Actually, 4 rings means the Video Cable got disconnected, 3 rings mean a hardware failure,
OMG, no one can define red ring of death...ek....i kinda know.







Ok so microsft had used faulty soldering and the heat from the system being on friend the soldering that had done too the system, rendering your system "a piece of crap". Yea so it happens when the heat from the xbox 360 fries the sodering ms used.





Err i heard of the towel trick working. Ex takeing 2 beach towels and cocuning your system in them for 15 while your system is on.(no idea how this works). The smart thing too do would be too send ur system too microsoft and have them send u a replacement system.







HOPE I HELPED, YW
overheated xbox 360
It mean that there is a hardware failure within the console, and it will have to be sent in for repairs. It has happened a lot since the 360 was first released

No comments:

Post a Comment