Sunday, March 4, 2012

Xbox 360 controller charging problem?

I have an xbox 360 and my wireless controllers will not charge.. I have the plug and play kit but the instant I plug it in, the light turns green.. When I unplug it my controller unplugs it instantly. I have read a few forums that that can be fixed, and I am wondering how to fix that problem. The only way I can seem to get my controller to go wireless is to use AA batteries. Any tips would be well appreciated.Xbox 360 controller charging problem?
It could be a few things....it could be that your battery pack is dead, that is, if youve had it for awhile. They dont last forever. Or it could just be broken, same with the charge cord, those break as well. Or your controller could be broken as well, try mixing and matching with different controller, battery packs and charge cords if possible. Narrow down exactly which one is the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment