Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's wrong with my Xbox Live connection?

Does anyone know how to decipher the status code: 3080-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

The internet connection is fine, the problem arises when I try to download an update. I have tried all manner of troubleshooting and my conclusion is that there must be some sort of hold in place on my system and account. I have already posted on the xbox forums. I was just hoping to get some clarification on the meaning of the status code. Thanks in advance.What's wrong with my Xbox Live connection?
yo ur better off calling costumer serivice because there can be multiple problemsWhat's wrong with my Xbox Live connection?
I was having the similar question a few days ago. in trying to look the answer I stumbled upon a way to get a free Kinnect from http://1stmskinnectnetwork.tk! my console is coming in 5 days %26amp; I love it!



Enjoy the new iphoneWhat's wrong with my Xbox Live connection?
Agreed. Just call Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment