Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can an Xbox Guitar Hero Guitar be connected to my PC?

I know about the wireless receiver, but I also had read on some forums that it could be connected without the actual receiving device, but rather just by downloading the receivers software. Is this true? And if so, could anyone post a link to a download (preferably free)?Can an Xbox Guitar Hero Guitar be connected to my PC?
yes it's true I tried it once but it wasnt much fun.Maybe you'll have a better time this is what I used. fretsonfire.com

If the link doesn't work then just google it you'll be able to find it no problem.Can an Xbox Guitar Hero Guitar be connected to my PC?
Yes, you can connect it to your PC, but you will have to have the wireless receiver if you're using a wireless guitar. Otherwise, there is nothing to "receive" the signal. The posts on the forums you read were probably talking about using the wired guitar controller. If you use a wired controller, you need the Xbox 360 Accessories software from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/downlo鈥?/a> but not the wireless receiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment