Sunday, March 4, 2012

Can someone help me with my xbox?

I put on a parental lock for my xbox 360 S for my son but now he's with his mother, we're divorced, and i was trying to unlock it and i had forgotten the password. No big deal i said, the security question was always the same so i just figured i would answer and take off the parental controls. Then i realized that i had put a different question but i still thought it would be easy. It was, "What is your favorite movie?," so i put in Fight Club. Then it said i was wrong so i tried multiple answers that i always considered my favorite movies but to no success. Is there any way i can remove it even when i can't remember my security question? I tried the Xbox forums but i couldn't find anything so if someone could help that would be great. Thanks.Can someone help me with my xbox?
Try calling Xbox Support and tell them what happened, And they will certainly solves the problem! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment